Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Do you agree with Donald Trump that the U.S. Constitution is "phony"?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yas i mean ive never seen it how do i know it exists

• Sky
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No. It is the foundation of our country and our system of government. Trump is like a little child, declaring the things he doesn't like to be "fake" and "phony", and lying about the things he wants to be true by claiming they are.

• Tepee
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

He never said that.

• 3 weeks ago

Why are you here? It's not to learn anything.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jeff S
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Nope because the phony wouldn't know an original if it saw it!

Trump's the type to buy and hoard a phony Mona Lisa believing the fake was in the museum!

• Brian
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

No, Dump is the phony one.

• 3 weeks ago

😄

I think the 1st and 2nd Anendment should be revised to prevent mass shootings. Other than that, no. Only a guilty person thinks so.

• Manny
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

No, quite the opposite.

In fact, I think we should use it more often than we currently do. The Founding Fathers created the Amendment system to keep the document up-to-date, because they had enough sense to know they couldn't think of everything, and one day, their way of thinking would be obsolete.

Source(s): So much for Trump being a beacon for the "right" interpretation of the Second Amendment…
  • oikoσ
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No, but I agree with the Constitution that Trump is phony.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Adam Schiff’s impeachment stunt is phony. Also unconstitutional. The Senate would be well within its rights to ignore it.

• Manny
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

Ah, the famous deflection. Can't weasel your way out of this one, so you bring up something completely different. How sad…

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.