I think my newborn son identifies as a girl, should I start his gender-reassignment now?

what is about the text-books on child development and child psychology that people find so difficult when it comes to raising their own children?child psychology is part of the over-all life of the human being.

unless you have a degree in psychology, instead of jerry springer, why not go see a professionally certified child psychiatrist?

if people spent a little more on psychology for their children rather then beer, families might be a little happier.

Source(s): Halloween costomes.

Good news, they're drugging and chopping up 6-8 year olds now so you can ruin his life immediately.

Oh reme, you clearly don't have kids nor been paying attention to what's going on with under 10s re: gender brainwashing and medical intervention. Primary schools in many states and provinces have a policy of socially transitioning grade-schoolers without informing their parents and then if the parents find out and object, having the state remove custody of the parents. I know of several cases in BC and Ontario, Ohio, Illinois, California, NY, Texas and all over the UK.

edit: Also Florida, how did I forget Florida. It's an epidemic down there.

• reme_1

And I think you are crazy. Where would you even get an idea like that??? If you are weirding out since having a child you need to talk to a doctor.

You think your newborn son identifies as a girl when he does not identify his own hand? **** he don't even know he has feet hell maybe he could not even identify he is human.

The barbaric practice of genital mutilation will soon be illegal, so you'd better start now.

• Obvious troll question.

Trans children are not diagnosed until they are at least 4 and medical intervention doesn't start until at least age 11.

.

T-R-O-L-L ...........

WTF are you on? Everyone acts both masculine and feminine to some degree. I'm sure he's gonna be a perfectly normal boy. No clue why you think this. If this is a middle finger to SJWs well done.

No, its for him to decide, not you.

You are crazy......