Are we just friends or more?

This girl I like is an alcoholic and when she s drunk and spends the night, well things get interesting.. She ll start making out with me and cuddle. Hold each other and gaze. Really intimate and it s a good time, but we never had sex.

The thing that s confusing is she called me her best friend once and talks about other guys or her ex and how abusive he was.

I think she sees you as just a friend. But when she is drunk your always there for her and if she's bored and horny you are just what's available for her to have fun with. I would ask her like hey are we just friends, if so then no more drunk cuddles or make outs. I am afraid you are just something for her to do when she's drunk and bore and has nothing to do. you don't want to be her entertainment or last resort. Value yourself and set her straight on what you want and look for in a partner

I'll be your bestest buddy in the whole wide world if you make a donation of $1m into my bank account.