I had to let him go :( do you think it was a good choice? Would a man change after cheating so many times? ?

He (Kevin, 46) was in a relationship for 7 years with (Chloe, 35) than started seeing this girl ( kylee,26) while in a relationship. Kylee chased him for a few years, but he was chasing other girls while still with Chloe. Kylee was pretending to be friends with Chloe while screwing Kevin. Whenever he leaves her for Chloe, kylee would cry and when Kevin texts her a week later she would get back with him and he would do the same thing to her.This went on for 2 years. She was labelled a home wrecker. Later on while this whole mess was going on (Jen,29) met Kevin and they started seeing eachother not knowing about chloe and kylee but later she found out about them and this went on for a year. Kevin played around with these women that were so inlove with him. And manipulated them.Chloe ended up saying”I can’t do this anymore”and left But he was chasing after her. Kylee however would always be there waiting for Kevin no matter how much he hurts her. Jen Was there for Kevin when he needed to talk or when he feels lost and needs to vent. She later found out he was fooling around with kylee too even though he said he wasn’t.She finally said “I need space from all this drama,I cant trust you.I can’t keep doing this.You need to find yourself “and she left.Kevin still chased Jen but she ignored his text so she can move on.After all that drama and manipulation, kylee and Kevin are seeing each other.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Ramona
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Come on, once a cheater always a cheater. You just have to go through the pain like everyone else. It feels like a kick in the stomach, while a vice is around your heart squeezing it, and your head feels heavy, you'll feel a massive attack of anxiety like that feeling of thinking someone is going to jump out at you all the time. You'll go through this until time heals you. Time will decide when to release you of this. It sucks but its a thing you and everyone will have to go through.

HUgs!

• 4 weeks ago

honey he is 46 years old, if he didn't change before he won't ever change. Unfortunately for him it seems the cliche is true once a cheater always a cheater. He is not a teen or on his mid twenties trying to figure out who he is. He is a grown man that plays with woman, its too late for him to change.

• 4 weeks ago

By the time someone is 46 they are who they are. No changes. That only happens in Hollywood movies, not real life.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.