Should you pity bad childhoods?

My childhood innocence was stolen from me when I was nine and was forced to handle another boy's penis and allow othr5s to handle mine. It got worse quickly. I would still like to see the perpetrator (who is a rich company director and school director) hung very slowly by the neck!

(posted as anonymous to prevent perverts contacting me!)

Not really, bad childhoods mean a very spoiled childhood. I don't pity those. I just despise the people once they are adults. Adult bullies (they always get away with it).

Ethically it would be wrong, because it means accepting bad and injustice happening to people who don't deserve it, it's very cruel to pity those people.

You may wish to forgive someone who treats you badly, but you obviously have no right to forgive someone who treats another badly as you don't decide for that person. That person has the choice of a better life and yes, there are plenty of people who have better lives.

What about the person's life those people have destroyed? Most of them get away with it too as they are "pitied". Not good.

Yes absolutely, ONLY if you have failed with life.

• don r

.....if you can't do anything else, yes

• Yes, when your life is destroyed.

• Penguin Lover
      4 weeks agoReport

And what about the person's life they destroyed? Sad to read this.

i think so,especially when they ruin your adult life

Very strong sometimes when I am successful.