Alright I need some recommendations on best laptop for programming at a price that isn't gonna break the bank, and where to buy it? ?

Specifically something I can take to and from work and home. Something ideal for writing code in c# and using Microsoft azure for programs in cloud development. Intel i7 quad core is ideal but I can do with an i5. Preferably 12gb of ram but a minimum of 8 will do. Graphics cards isn't really a concern I'm not gonna be gaming but the occasional terraria adventure won't hurt. Also something with a little bit of battery life none of that 4 hours max crap. 

i got a used laptop from amazon back in aug and it works great and it was only $92

• mgan v.2
      3 weeks agoReport

Not everyone survives off of handouts and welfare.

• VP

There isn't a "Best Programming" laptop, of course. So, buy the most powerful laptop you can *afford* and stop worrying. A better strategy would be to look up the "Suggested Requirements" on 3 or 4 apps you intend to run and make sure your new rig can handle them.