Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 4 weeks ago

was i convicted of a misdemeanor?

i don't recall pleading guilty, i was never on probation - paid any fees - or did community service.. how do i know if i was convicted or how can i get it sealed/expunged??

2 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago

    Courts keep thingies called "records." You can ask for your "records."

    • babyboomer1001
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

      They are not going to search the records for you. If you want them, you will have to do the searching yourself. The most they will do is point you in the direction where the records are.

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    i would talk to a lawyer about it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.