Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 3 weeks ago

I want to dress up as something different then my sisters?

Hi,

I wanted to dress up as heathers, my sisters said it was dumb and we should do mean girls. The issue is mean girl costumes are non existent. I really wanted to be heathers I love the movie and show and I've always wanted to. They said they don't know what is it, and when I offered to explain and or watch the movie they denied. They yelled saying they were being nice enough to go. They were saying they were compromising. But heathers was something I have always wanted to do and it means a lot to me. So I said why don't we go to goodwill and look first before we do anything, they said no. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I hate mean girls and I really wanna go as heathers

Try harder to convince them but maybe you just need to be a good sis and let them have their fun this year and do mean girls. Or make your own compromise saying I’ll do mean girls this year if you do heathers next year or vise versa

i would just wear whatever you want