adam asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 3 weeks ago

Should I trade Odell for S.Diggs ?

YES!!!!! As fast as you can before they change their mind

I would, i have diggs on my team but he is inconsistent its either 7.5 points or 44.2 

What a horrible answer from Pearl, it's up to you? He's asking for opinions lol. 

This was a week ago so you may have made up your mind already. But, they both have pretty favorable schedules going forward. I would prefer Diggs, because OBJ has not performed with Baker throwing to him, that may change with some better matchups, but they are struggling bad to get the ball to their WRs. 

Even with Thielen back, Diggs will continue to perform. I'd rather Diggs. 

What team DIggs plays for???

No. Diggs will only be productive until Thielen comes back. Vikings have a tougher schedule too...Cowboys, Seahawks, Packers, bears still to play.

If you're getting OBJ for Diggs, don't do this. Anyone who says otherwise must not have him rostered, lol. He's floating along based on his name, but is not playable and there's no reason to assume this will change anytime soon. The Vikings are getting their balance back.

No way. Both Diggs and Cousins are heating up at the right time.

I’d hang on to OBJ but either way is a decent option.

No, hang onto Beckham. The schedule gets better in a few weeks.

thats up to you if you want to do that