max asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 3 weeks ago

Should I accept this fantasy trade??!!?? I send Christian Mccaffrey and receive Chris Godwin Chris Carson and Kerryon Johnson.?

No in general never get rid of mccaffrey. Even if kerryon didn't get hurt I still would not do that trade

Johnson has an injury history, Carson is inconsistent and Godwin has Winston throwing to him. Hold on to Run CMC

No, even if your current roster is really bad. You still have to drop two other players to accept the trade. And there isn't enough information to assess the impact on your roster. Johnson and Carson combined are only outscoring McCaffrey by a couple of points. It doesn't make sense to use two roster spots to get the performance that McCaffrey gives you in one. Plus Johnson is expected to miss some games with the knee injury he suffered yesterday.

thats up to you if you want to do that