Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Is it ok to have sex with your cousin?

Me and my cousin have been going at it now for 3 months I am 16 she is 18 she is pregnant should we keep the baby? How do I explain this to my parents?

Best Answer

Do not keep the baby as incest baby have problems. Also if you in Alabama then incest is wincest there go for it. Tell them. The whole family might want to join in your sex games.

• John P

Marriages between first cousins are forbidden in the Church of England. General thoughts from the medical profession etc are that getting a close relative pregnant might be a bad idea since there might be physical or mental problems with that child.

Many people might advise abortion, but the decision is your cousins and yours, subject to any laws which apply where you are - laws on such matters, especially about abortion, vary hugely across the world.

Did your schools not tell you what the consequences of "going at it" might be? Go to a sexual health clinic and get good info before you have sex with any female again. Your cousin will doubtless get such advice when she goes for abortion, or she goes to the medical profession for help with the birth - and she should make sure that she gets that advice.

Yes, indeed, you might get bawled at by both sets of parents, but you both are going to have to tell them.

• Zirp

marriages between full ("first") cousins are legal where I live

• Brian

Sweet home, Alabama.