Why are Syrians throwing potatoes at U.S troops withdrawing from Syria?

https://news.sky.com/video/syrian-kurds-throw-pota...

The words "go back to your country" can be heard in the background.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Gun em down skrt!

• 3 weeks ago

Because that way they can start claiming they need us to send them more food so they do not starve.. plus they are to uneducated and stupid to throw rocks at them cause they will get shot as a rock can be considered a deadly weapon.. especially if you get hit in the head with a 2 pounder with 100 pounds of pressure and force behind it.

• Ann
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

because they ran out of rocks to throw

• 3 weeks ago

Dhdjdkdkdkdkddkkdkdkd

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • jimmy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Probably because they think the USA are cowards. Kurdish people have told American reporters that the USA are chickens.

• NavyCrab
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Then, they should have thrown chickens are the troops. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

cause theyre being mean

• 3 weeks ago

The GREAT Tom Leher wrote a song about this more than 50 years ago!

When someone makes a moveOf which we don't approve,Who is it that always intervenes?U.N. and O.A.S.,They have their place, I guess,But first - send the Marines!

We'll send them all we've got,John Wayne and Randolph Scott;Remember those exciting fighting scenes?To the shores of Tripoli,But not to Mississippoli,What do we do? We send the Marines!

For might makes right,And till they've seen the light,They've got to be protected,All their rights respected,Till somebody we like can be elected.

Members of the corpsAll hate the thought of war;They'd rather kill them off by peaceful means.Stop calling it aggression,Ooh, we hate that expression!We only want the world to knowThat we support the status quo.They love us everywhere we go,So when in doubt,Send the Marines!

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

TU ! For the record.....it's Lehrer........and I had several of his albums. The man was a comic Genius! Loved his "Elements" song.-

• Chris
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

There are potatoes in Syria?

• Infinity
      Lv 5
      3 weeks agoReport

I was kind of surprised by that myself. I had always assumed they ate wheat.

• Jay
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

as is characteristic of the us military, they get involved in foreign conflicts for no reason at all but for their own gain. muslim attacks wouldnt be happening if they werent greedy and invaded the middle east for oil

• Trump betrayed our former allies. What do you expect? Flowers? Nope! Stones and potatoes are being thrown at withdrawing U.S. troops and it’s tRump fault!!!

• Susie
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

I thought you libs didn’t want us in the Middle East?? Make up your minds. You can’t have it both ways. Obama was going to pull them out before, did you blame him?? No you don’t care just as long as you have something to gripe about. Typical lib.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.