Why is my tip so swollen?

Why is my tip this swollen a bit over two months after rhinoplasty? I had a bulbous nose, so I thought it could be because extensive work was done on the tip. Will it get back to being far less swollen, as it is in the picture with the black shirt (right after splint was taken off). My surgeon said swelling will go down by 15-20 percent of my current total nose volume. Is that a significant amount?   

To clarify, the pic on left is my nose 2 months post op. The right is after the surgery, but right after splint was removed. I am not happy with the tip size currently, on the left.I was told by another user that 90% of the swelling should go away after 1-2 months, but I personally feel like the tip has a ways to go (which my surgeon has said). My doctor said in September that I have a way, ways to go before I can tell anything. Who should I believe- the doctor or the user?

• Clive

What does this have to do with personal finance?

FYI - there is a medical section !!

you need to go see your doctor and ask him this question

..................