Anonymous

How come people have a problem with the way that I act and everything that I do when I'm autistic ?

So everyone seems to have a problem with me and it goes for people that know me in real life and everything that I do. I got banned from reddit and a few online forums because people got offended by me so they claim. One of the main topics that people have criticized me for is my elevator filming and it happens on reddit and a few other online forums when I tried to share with them my hobby. Everybody claims that it is a illegal hobby when it is not hurting anyone. I don't film when people are in the elevator. I film in hospitals but I do it discreetly by not getting anyone in the shot. Then people have a problem with me talking to a 12 year old kid and a 20 year old guy. The 12 year old is nathan and my new friend is 20 year old kevin. Everyone claims that I'm a pedophile for talking to them and says that my immaturity clearly shows by hanging out with them. I'm supposed to be meeting kevin in november, the weekend after thanksgiving and we are gonna go film some elevators and we're gonna go rail fanning which is parking our car near a train track and sit and wait for a train to pass by and film it. Everyone says that is illegal too just like the elevator hobby. I don't get how is either the elevator filming or the rail fanning considered illegal. I looked it up and there's nothing that says it is illegal. I just wished people would just leave me alone. How come people have a problem with everything that I do ? Why do people have a problem with me filming elevators ?

YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG, that is why you keep asking.

as far as the train, depends on where you are when filming, on any private property it is trespassing...

• Lita

Because your actions are immoral, illegal and wrong on every level. Your supposed autism doesn't give you the right to be an a$$hole.

maybe they dont understand you cause youre autistic

If everybody around you has a problem with the way you act and what you do the problem isn't other people it's you.

Being autistic is not a get out of jail free card and being an azzhole is not a disability, jacob.