Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicSinging · 3 weeks ago

My husband keeps singing another woman’s favorite song to her....should I worry?

I was told that my husband went out with a group of his friends and he sang one girls favorite song... he apparently has been singing it to her for a while and still sings it to her all the time...

I often hear him joke about it with her... should I worry? My husband isn’t a singer... far from it actually...I know it’s just a stupid song but the fact that he even knows her favorite song and that he sings it to her is really upsetting me... am I just being petty?

I think you should about it and make your own decision as how to handle it rather than take the advice of wanna be counselors.

It seems odd, but the song's lyrics are significant. For example, I would be much more concerned if it's a love song than a silly Weird Al parody.

Not at all. Thats pure continuous patterns of flirtation. I would not even allow my boyfriend to speak to that girl anymore.

You are just being petty.