Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 4 weeks ago

Facebook hasn't updated my report?

I reported an account and Facebook says it takes 24 hours to review the account. It has been weeks and the report doesn't show up in my support inbox. What does this mean?

I've submitted the report several times and it never shows up in my support inbox. I reported it months ago as well and it never showed up in my support inbox.

• Daniel

If its not showing up in your Support Inbox its Possible the Report never made it to Facebook and you may want to try Reporting it again

• Enigma

I've been reported several times because of my unwavering Conservative stand on relevant issues. Recently I posted a video about the hypocrisy of cultural appropriation and just asked for "thoughts" on the video and several sniveling fusspot "social justice warriors" had a sissy-fit and reported me. Truth doesn't sit well with some people,I suppose. Oh,well......