Grieve asked in HealthMental Health · 3 weeks ago

Cutting or alcohol?

I am 18 years old if you'd wonder. And whenever i drink heavy amount of alcohol i never harm myself. Just feel depressed, which could lead to other things but i never commit them.

• LAN

Then stop being an absolute idiot and stop drinking or cut a lot deeper so we don't have to keep reading you crying about your own bad choices.

Tequila, CBD, THC & Bourbon.

Seriously it matters why you cut - sup?

Your gender matters tremendously too.

Alcohol is the oldest drink known to man. Being perfectly honest it really became over the top dangerous when government got involved. Egyptians mention it, the bible does and countless other resources.

Can you add BDSM to that list? Cutting, Alcohol or BDSM? BDSM yes absolutely.

Cutting isn't awful either, you are doing something rather than nothing. It differes from M/F. But:

* Am I alive, I want to feel

* To punish/maintain self punishment

* Pressure release

* Utilize external stimulation to control or manipulate internal stimulation/pressure.

Your cutting or Alcohol question can't really be answered. Neither are awful (the end of the world). Both have uses/benifits. The answer is 100% hinged on why you want to do either and what type of outcome you seek.

I cut too... 102 tattoos and counting. Though mine is more sophiscated. Pain/"external stimulation" also predates biblical times and has a place. Oddly I work with people who have NSSI. Its really probably not a great idea.

listenforyou@protonmail.com

I cut and drink :0

a cut for alcohohol,we,ve heard...

• Lôn

Alcohol...only nutters cut!

• Lôn
      3 weeks agoReport

LAN...you're spot on there....he's posted this shiit before,

How about exercise instead?