Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

Is the girl leaves across road from me attractive for a 25-year old I m 26 I know this girl since childhood but she has BF since 2012?

In Ireland where we are from she took him to her school graduation dance in 2012 but she always smiles when she sees me and waves at me and stares happily with foes gorgeous eyes of hers she likes comments I leave on her FB and IG photos should I find another girl or try win her heart I admire her I really fancy pants off her she has ideal looks and body for a a nerd like me.

I said leaves instead lives in the question ops

Do I have good taste in women look how beautiful she is good  any guy would be lucky to settle down have baby's with she perfect for mothering children very healthy?

Micheal, she has BF she ain't married.

Starry night so move on find another girl.

Linto because I fancy pants of her since my teenage years

Best Answer

She is beautiful to move on she has taken anyway not nice chase after other guys girl.

• Lôn
    3 days ago

Foes??...what does that mean?

• Lôn
      6 hours agoReport

Answer my question first....what does Foes mean in this context?? You can't figure it out?...YOU wrote it!!

4 days ago

TOS violation reported.

6 days ago

Your English is poor, you should read your question before posting it so you can fix the errors. She is polite and friendly, that doesn't mean she wants you, which she doesn't because she has a boyfriend. If she becomes single and unattached, ask her on a date, but don't get your hopes too high in case she rejects you. I don't see a relationship between you two ever happening for some strange reason. I think you should stop wasting your time hoping for this girl and move on and find another girl. 

And why did you ask this non-question in Yahoo Products Yahoo Mail Abuse and Spam?  Just curious.

• Stan

Do you know? I'm sure I answered this question.

why would you post a Picture of her when she clearly does not know…

If she is not yours don't waste your time wondering. So what she waived at you, she did it because she is polite

S

Don't over react

Don't stalk neighbor next door with husband... Let me read her face... Umm, she won't be a very happy Mom...  does she know that her pic is here and you wanting children from her..?????

You decide for yourself if she's attractive