Ben asked in Games & RecreationToys · 4 weeks ago

If your childhood toys were alive like in toy story how would they feel about you, what would they say?

Im bored. Give me something interesting.

Best Answer

They'd probably say "STOP JACKING OFF SO MUCH! IT'S F-ING DISGUSTING!"

They'd probably be traumatized that I undress for showers in front of them so often. There's also one I female-masturbate on a lot and is really beaten up, so that one would probably have serious mental issues. There'd be jealousy from keeping a couple in my bed and others in a box, and there's dolls I've taken apart for customizing and crafts (a few that are in pieces and forever unfinished). So let's just say, I hope that's not the case.

Couple questions, would toys I've made myself come alive or not? If so, than in what part of the process does it gain its consciousness? Also, if I've customized a doll to be another character, would it become that character, or would it be the same person just covered in paint?

Mine would kill me after having locked them up in my storage for 12 years. They would start a war like in the clasaic movie, "Small Soilder". Also they would destroy my Ps4 out of jealousy and my cold I. (Yes I'm a girl)