Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Dating a married man as a single woman ?

He’s 61 and I am 24. He has two daughters and a wife. He’s almost like my sugar daddy. I am totally in love with him and he treats me like his princess but I also feel guilty for doing this against his wife. What shall I do? 

• Foofa

I guess you could live your life in a holding pattern until he gets sick of you and moves on to the next mistress. That guilt you feel is appropriate.

Find a sugar daddy who is only in his mid-40's. You are a temporary in his life. He's a temporary in yours.

What to do? Ask which you are more willing to give up - your self respect or the attention of a man whose showing you that you only qualify as a side piece? Your choice of course.

you are being used, or you are using him for your own ends. it will all end in tears.

You're too young for him. Get away from him. this makes you a BAD PERSON.

Leave. Don't go near him. Behave yourself like a civilized human being.

Either that or take up the job as a prostitute that you are so keen to train for right now.