Is our room haunted?

Hello i just recently went to a boarding school and I am starting to get worried that my room might be haunted. It started with my roomie falling out of the bed twice in one night. Another night I woke up in the middle of the night, and I was certain that someone from our school was in our room, but there was no one. And in a room me and my roomie were hearing a very quiet voice coming from a turned off speaker. And later that same day me and my other roomie was laying in bed, and suddenly the guard on his bed, falls down onto an old guitar, and a few minutes later, we here the strings get strummed out of nowhere and there was no one else in the room. 

• Mr. P

Most likely - no.

It is probably because you are not used to your surroundings yet, so are on edge. Have a torch handy so you can see there is nothing there if you wake up.