Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

I am in love with a man who is in his early 60’s and I am 24. He is married and has two daughters. I am having an affair with him?

But it feels wrong as well as I don’t want his wife to get hurt. What shall I do? He’s like my sugar daddy but he’s so caring and lovely. Any advise please? 

6 Answers

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    There are only two options for you. You either let yourself be used until he tires of you or you act affirmatively to end this. Unless his wife is at death's doorstep or one of you would consider murder this affair isn't going anywhere positive.

  • kristy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

    Whatever you feel like doing

  • 4 weeks ago

    What to do? Ask which you are more willing to give up - your self respect or the attention of a man whose showing you that you only qualify as a side piece? Your choice of course.

  • 4 weeks ago

    No you're not. you don't love him.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

    Hm let's seee...first your just being used for your body not love, second he's a douche bag since he's cheating on his WIFE, third you're wasting your youth on a guy who clearly has no moral ethics, and fourth this is just a game to him until he gets caught and all sh&& breaks loose...think about that

  • Take it from somebody who was in a relationship with a 48 year old at 23. Run, skip, do whatever it takes to get away from this. This relationship is toxic, and I deeply regretted wasting a year of my youth with him. It won’t work trust me, find someone more suitable. Be smart. A year later I deeply regret ever having entertained this as it left me with nothing but heartbreak and greef and lack of funds move on!!! Find someone your own age trust me !

    Source(s): Experience of being 23 with a 48 year old
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.