What do you think?

Transgender Cyclist Wins Female Cycling World Championship. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

It bugs me, and not because I'm trans-phobic. I'm not going to get all science-y or political. I'm just going to say that, it''s just not fair to biological females trying to compete at elite levels in sports. Trans should compete against other trans.That would be a more level playing field.

• liz
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Good for her. I expect in time they will change who competes with whom.

Transgender athletes who identify as women have to undergo testosterone tests for the Olympics Committee to ensure they are below set limits so that sort of test will probably become more common.

• 4 weeks ago

That sport has very little significance in my life and the competition in such a race ought to be mainly against oneself.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Rhys McKinnon is a cheating psychopath and probably a rapist. I hate his f#cking guts. Every word out of his lying mouth is a lie. Go look him up on Twitter. You'll see.

• Magic83 weeks agoReport

I don't hate Rhys, but I do think it's wrong to allow male to female transgenders to compete at collegiate or elite levels in sports against biological females.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Obviously.

Is there any doubt that we will see more of these kinds of headlines in the future?

• 4 weeks ago

Provide proof that situation occurred.

• Seriously?
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/transgender-cyclist-wins-female-cycling-world-championship-claims-only-objections-come-from-losers/

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.