Bob asked in PetsHorses · 4 weeks ago

What are the straps underneath the saddle flaps called?

Where the girth attachs

1 Answer

  • Eva
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

    On an english saddle they're called billets. On a western saddle the strap is called a latigo.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.