Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

How do I handle awkward situation with son?

When we moved into our current house, we had cameras installed throughout the house. From time to time, when I’m checking the footage, I see my son jerking off. It’s so awkward. I don’t know how to bring it up to him.

“Hey, you know there’s cameras in every room, including your bedroom, right?”

He would obviously know what I had seen.

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Why would u have one in he's room

• 2 months ago

Does your son know there's a camera in his room, surly he must realize you can see him. Take the camera out of his room and just have one focusing on his bedroom door.

• 2 months ago

Check up on the laws in your area regarding privacy. Then remove the cameras from the bedrooms. If you really need to address the issue, take a screen shot of the action, print it out, and leave it on his bed with a note. "I know what you've been doing."

• nanu
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

It is OK if he is hung. Is he?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Girl, you retarded or what. Sure your son will jerk off, now it's the time for that. Remove the cam from his fuckin room as that is creepy AF. Imagine if he puts a cam in your bedroom and watches you jerk off ?!??!/ And yeah, don't speak with him about this.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Dont worry about it. Maybe both of you can jerk off together and talk about it. 

Remember. A family that jerks off together, stays together.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would just take the cameras out

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Probably best to just not mention it and not look at any vids from your son's bedroom (unless he suddenly goes missing or something in which case that would be appropriate).

• 2 months ago

why the hell are there cameras in bedrooms?...... that is sick.... only some kind of pervert would do that.....

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Any child old enough to "jerk off" is demonstrating a need for privacy. Wee little troll parent should remove the imaginary camera from imaginary son's bedroom before someone calls CPS or the police.

No real parent would be this stupid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.