Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceWomen's Studies · 3 weeks ago

What counts as molestation?

Recently, I randomly remembered that when I was 9, I had hernia. But during that time, we had no idea that it was hernia and thus never figured out what was going on with me. It doesn't help that it was rare for a girl to have hernia.

Keep in mind that in some way, some people in my country are a bit traditional and superstitious and thus they refer to "ustaz" in my neighborhood rather than a doctor first (an ustaz is a person of religion).

I don't even know if that man is really an ustaz but he advises me to get a massage from him. I went there for a massage a few times. After a while, seeing that there are no changes in me, my parents finally decided to refer me to a doctor and finally got diagnosed for hernia. I never saw the man anymore cause apparently he moved? I don't remember much.

The thing is that... I don't know whether you can call that molestation? Does he genuinely believe that he's trying to help me or is he just taking advantage of me?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I don't know either. It could be, or it might not.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Not that..........

• 3 weeks ago

As prejudiced as I usually am against religious figures of ANY kind, it merely sounds like criminal negligence on the part of your parents for not sending you to a doctor, not molestation.

• amy
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

a massage is not molestation. Piss off.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

gynecologist understands female biology, anatomy and physiology.

quack-molestation and misdiagnosis are the main reasons most women will only see female doctors.

• Bill
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

You know that women have been caught molesting female patients, right?

• Burgoo
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

AAAAHHH YOU WERE DEFINITELY RAPED BY THE PATRIARCHY

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Molestation is the unwanted touching OF YOUR GENITALS/"PRIVATE AREAS" by a person. So, not molestation unless he touched your vagina, butt or breasts.

• amy
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

some people do. Deep tissue massage can improve sagging breasts. also butt muscle problems can exist.

• 3 weeks ago

depends on where he massaged you

• Henry
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

There are priests, imams, priestesses, shamans, monks, nuns, and onmyōji, but I've never heard of an ustaz.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

He wasn’t massaging your vagina, hernias can heal by massaging the abdominal muscles or by putting slight pressure on them. They also go in time by themselves sometimes. It wasn’t molestation.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.