Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Should I ask him?

Okay so long story short, there's this guy and I've known him for about 2 years, we met just before I moved away from my old home town, and we've been texting, calling, face timing, etc. almost every day since. 

We both have feelings for one another, I've confessed mine and he's confessed his and we say 'I love you' to each other quite often.I want to ask him to be my boyfriend but I'm afraid that he might not want a long distance relationship and I don't want to put him in an uncomfortable spot by asking. Thus I'm conflicted, I really love this guy and I want to have a true connection to him, but I don't want him to feel bad for not wanting to do a long distance relationship. 

ASK HIM!!!!! If you really do love him and he loves you back, what are you waiting for??? If he didn't want a relationship in the first place, why would he continue texting & calling you?