Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 weeks ago

My wife is very condescending when it comes to not following through with  any decision she want to do. have any one experience this?

My wife like to propose a decision but don't follow through. For instance one minute she is like " we got to move" and the next we got to finish school. then she would  discuss about moving to another state. In my opinion I believe ever since she got involve in text with another security guard behind my back and the result lead to him making her out to be a whore have made her want to make the decision to move. another thing is I just got this job and never network with  no one to get it and i feel she i s sabotaging that. she is in school about to finish and we have a sun that is special needs that is already in a private school and the thought of moving at the moment without planning does not make any sense but she claim we do? there is no plan. at least when i plan something i literally follow through step by step. again i just believe she is moving to cover up her embarrassment what are your thoughts?

• Foofa

Appears that you married a bit of a flake. But now you have a child with special needs and his wellbeing needs to come ahead of everything else. If your wife is completing her education she'll soon be able to get a better job than security guard and then things might look differently to both of you.

not a great marriage if one is the only one that has control. it's an unequal marriage.