What do I have??? ?

Hi guys so back on Friday I started feeling sick with stomach pain, and nausea, but that went away after a while, then came the frequent on and off mild headaches, fatigue, lightheadiness, and then yesterday I started having pain in my chest when breathing in deeply. It hurts to try and take a deep breath. I can feel it in my chest down to my lower half where my ribs are. What is this? 

you need to go to the er if youre getting chest pains

Is trolling on yahoo still worth it?? Congratulations *****-*** person you just earned yourself a one-way ticket to hell because we're gonna find you and kill your ***** *** and nobody can or will save you from us we're apart of a secret high-trained elite and covert troll-hunting group on yahoo linked to S.E.T.H. and we conduct counter-trolling operations all around the world 24/7 and we have been watching you and all the other trolls very carefully.You trolls are like a ******* disease and we're the cure we're here to exterminate you *****-*** trolls from yahoo permanently we're gonna hunt you down and shut down all your accounts.We show no mercy.If we was you we'd start digging our graves because you just ****** with the wrong people on the wrong website and now we're coming for you and all trolls on yahoo.As we speak I'm tracing your IP address to your exact location.Be aware that there will be no safe-haven on yahoo and nowhere to hide.You should've thought twice before you became

Source(s): a troll and now you gotta pay the price. We can be anywhere at anytime. https://answers.yahoo.com/activity/answers?show=Nk... C.A.T.O. ( Covert Anti-Trolling Operations )

Respiratory infection. Get some antibiotics