Towelie asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Why do some women go into a "work environment" and act as it's their living room?

• Bill
    Best Answer

They go there and act like everything hurts their feelings and then say they're the adults in the room. Yeah, lets ignore that workplace rules were considerably less before you showed up and started b*itching like a child.

• Stan
      3 weeks agoReport

I can tell you havent spent a lot of time around women before.

cause they think its their living room

• Stan

In what way? The begin sorting laundry? They pick up your toys? They vacuum the rug? What? I'm dying to know what this is about?

That's men... always expecting everyone, including women and children to bend over backwards for them

• David

I don't know any that do that. But then, I don't work a Taco Bell either...

• y

I believe more should treat the work enviroment in a more casual manner. We all hear about professionalism and sch in the work place but I believe the more comfortable one is at work, the more productive they will be. The two do tend to clash at times.

*looks hurt* but that’s the third email I’ve replied to this morning...,

they are young and it's basically all men that are working there....or maybe it's just that it's all men working there...