So, now republicans are defending trump by saying the emoluments clause doesn't exist?

and is a liberal conspiracy even though it's clearly in the constitution. What next? Kansas City is on the moon? lol

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Oh...wait...I thought KC was on Mars; now you tell me it's on the Moon?

• 3 weeks ago

GOPers are almost all stupid twotts LOL.

• 3 weeks ago

No. If you were paying attention and list to what they say with your OWN ears, they there is no violation. Make the argument if you can, that there is.

• Notatroll3 weeks agoReport

No violation, except the continuous HUGE ones Trump is guilty of. Other than that. No, there isn't.

• 3 weeks ago

A couple weeks ago Trump laid it right out.  It was illegal, he said, to indict him or arrest him or charge him with a crime.  All they could do was to impeach him.  And impeaching him was unconstitutional.  8^P

Mick Mulvaney made it even simpler.  Mulvaney is head of the Office of Managment and Budget, and is Trump's Chief of Staff as his SECOND job.  Anyway he said yeah, there was quid pro quo in the Ukraine deal, we do that all the time, get over it.  What?  It's illegal?  Well then he didn't do it. What?  He ADMITTED he did it?  He released the transcript showing he did it?  He did it again with China, right in front of us?  Well, then, like I said, it's legal.  Get over it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Most republicans spoke out against the G7 decision which is why Trump nixed it.  Otherwise when you interpret the emoluments clause in the strictest way it can make it effectively impossible for any President to own a large business which is not exactly what it was intended to stop.

• Susie
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Emoluments for what??? Is this the liberal “trigger” phrase of the month??

• 3 weeks ago

I think it's funny, because now you libtards will fuss about this for a week. You are so easy to troll.

• Notatroll3 weeks agoReport

...contradicts the other stuff he just said minutes ago you believe, lol Squirrels are made of chewing gum and you'd run outside and try to shove one in your mouth.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.