So far what has been your favorite part of Donald Trump's presidency?

Two things stand out. They include:

1. The good economic times

2. A feeling of national safety caused by other countries fearing to cross Trump.

I like that he gives us lots to talk about. BO was a bore compared to Trump.

Looking at some other answers....I'm no libtard, but holy cr@p...conservatives need to stop basing their political opinions and decisions on how much it pisses off liberals. For one, liberals are way too easy to piss off, so it's not really a challenge. Two, it makes you look stupid and petty.

The resurgence of the economy.

• y

TDS, the amount that the left have totally gone of the rails into crazy land. That is the real entertainment factor, Trumps true accomplishment. The left wanted a celebrity president, Trump took it one step further and turned it into a reality show. A show that can be seen on TV pretty much 24/7 thanks to cable news.

• Dze

im makin more money and the economy more or less has stayed even ... watching libs lose it is fun to .. waaah the ruskies are coming, impeach orange man, white supremathiths are taking over waaah ..

The time he got on AF1 with toilet paper on his shoe.

Swimming in the tears of leftists

The best part was him stopping hillary from being president

I like that females are being good. It’s the the only thing keeping me split