Isn't this what you need to make enough income to live comfortably?

Either the right kind and amount of education or the right kind and amount of skills

10 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

They help but are not the only thing you need

• zipper
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

I had the right education and still could not get a job in my field of work, so I did factory work on a production line, and dealing with some of the fools they had in-charge was a true chore! I had no true success! So education, skill and lots of pure luck go hand in hand.

• 3 weeks ago

NO. The skills AND desire to provide something others WANT to pay for. Education is ONLY useful to the extent it supplies one or both of the above.

• 3 weeks ago

To make a comfortable living one has to have the skills, expertise, or both to fill available job positions and be paid a comfortable wage or salary. Typically skills are gained through formal education by institutions including public schools, private schools, and trade schools. And expertise is gained through on-the-job training and work experience.

When initially entering the workforce, skills are weighed more heavily than expertise when hiring managers interview applicants for a job. That's clear because fresh out of school the applicants typically have only minimum OJT and experience.

But as years roll by on the workforce, the expertise weighs more importantly for hiring. That's because years have gone by since being in school so the skills learned are forgotten or no longer current. But the experience gained and the positions held at work become important in the hiring process because they show that you can hold a job and perform in the workplace.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

yes. The education does not have to be college.

• y
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Even then, things happen that can prevent one from working in those fields, thus preventing or destroying that comfortable life they created.

• 3 weeks ago

If a freelancer can earn a good amount of money Insha Allah

• 3 weeks ago

I love you brother

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

"The right kind and amount" is vague and so is "comfortably". But overall, it takes a combination of both, and more. You can say without skills or formal education, unless having someone to support you, life is almost guaranteed to be difficult.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

actually you just need the right amount of intelligence to live comfortably in just about any situation ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.