Can I legally hex someone ?

I know a voodoo queen who can do spells and curses and hexes 

Is this legal ?

I really want to get revenge on someone who wronged me 

Even if it worked, what God wills will only happen. If God wants to protect whomever you are trying to harm, you can never harm them and you have no real power over them. You have relied on something that is unstable and not the strongest hold or strongest protection and that can never give you real justice.

You should rely on God and only God can repay you with Justice and reward for whomever that wrongs you. Unfortunately, you have turned away from God and relied on something that can never give you rights, real protection, justice, rewards, and more. And God is the True Avenger.

• Mishko F3 weeks agoReport

Lol I’m shocked some people still believe that 

• Dimple

really? and who is that? the person you want to seek revenge with

• Dimple
      3 weeks agoReport

well hexes are considered to be legal, because well.. they're not proven and it's not actual science. But if you feel you need to hex me, go for it. I did post I will be leaving.

I don't know but don't be dragging the firemen into it to save the person. It's not right.

• Mishko F3 weeks agoReport

Firemen ? And who are you to tell me what is right ?

• What did he/she do? lol

Nooo don't do it coz hex will backfire and the hex will be put on u instead..

They don't actually work lol. and revenge is silly especially like that and also depends on what other person did.

• David

Go for it. Hexes, curses, prayers, etc. don't actually work.

Yes, thanks inexistent god, it is not Middle Ages anymore