Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Guys i want some serious advice. help. please read details too. there is a girl which i really like. should i just tell her that i like her?

i can't forget her. idk why.we have met only once. we chatted for 2-3 days then she didn't reply. i know she ain't interested but it has been 3 months since we haven't chatted and i just can't forget her. i have changed a lot since then like got ripped , got beard as she like etc. should i just try once and tell her by messaging her? maybe rejection makes me move on?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

no, go for it. If it was months ago then retry and go for it. Nothing to lose but a lot to gain. U got this bro. If you cant forget her then dont and go for it. But first find out if she is dating anybody

• arnav4 weeks agoReport

idk how to start the conversation as she doesn't know me. i texted her for the first time and i asked about her college and stuff. she replied and she asked about my college too. we chatted for 2-3 days then Atlast she didn't reply! it has been 3 months now. i just don't know what to text. plz help

• 4 weeks ago

go message her one last time, maybe ask to meet up? doesn't matter if you screw up, look forward! plenty of fishes in the sea!!

• arnav4 weeks agoReport

idk how to start the conversation as she doesn't know me. i texted her for the first time and i asked about her college and stuff. she replied and she asked about my college too. we chatted for 2-3 days then Atlast she didn't reply! it has been 3 months now. i just don't know what to text. plz help

• Mikey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Like someone? Ask them on a date.

• arnav4 weeks agoReport

• 4 weeks ago

Move on....................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.