Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Guys i want some serious advice. help. please read details too. there is a girl which i really like. should i just tell her that i like her?

i can't forget her. idk why.we have met only once. we chatted for 2-3 days then she didn't reply. i know she ain't interested but it has been 3 months since we haven't chatted and i just can't forget her. i have changed a lot since then like got ripped , got beard as she like etc. should i just try once and tell her by messaging her? maybe rejection makes me move on?

Best Answer

no, go for it. If it was months ago then retry and go for it. Nothing to lose but a lot to gain. U got this bro. If you cant forget her then dont and go for it. But first find out if she is dating anybody

• arnav4 weeks agoReport

idk how to start the conversation as she doesn't know me. i texted her for the first time and i asked about her college and stuff. she replied and she asked about my college too. we chatted for 2-3 days then Atlast she didn't reply! it has been 3 months now. i just don't know what to text. plz help

go message her one last time, maybe ask to meet up? doesn't matter if you screw up, look forward! plenty of fishes in the sea!!

• arnav4 weeks agoReport

• Mikey

Like someone? Ask them on a date.

• arnav4 weeks agoReport

Move on....................