Is this really the Best Damn Chili Ever?

My roommate makes this chili which he says it s The Best Damn Chili Ever. It s pretty good but I don t know if it is the best

Here s the recipe

1½ lbs. 90/10 ground beef

½ lb. Italian sausage

1 onion diced

16 oz Ro-tel tomatoes and green chili peppers

6 oz. tomato paste

1 cup low sodium V-8 juice

2 pkg. Buena Vida chili powder

½ cup beef brotH

1 can bush's beans for chili [hot]

Frank's hot sauce [3 strong shakes]

¼ Worcestershire sauce

1. Brown beef and sausage with the onion until completely brown stirring to break the meat apart.

2. Drain the grease completely and place in a soup pot.

3. Add all remaining ingredients, stir well And bring to a boil.

Reduced to simmer and cover. Simmer for 30 min

That sounds good, I'll have to try it.

Sounds like a very good recipe. I'll have to try it .Its different than mine.

..........................

Sounds good to me. Love the sausage addition and Ro-Tel is the secret ingredient in my chili too. Instead of green chili peppers I use chopped up green bell peppers, to give the chili a mild sweet taste.

I use diced tomatoes rather than V8 juice, but to a point I used to use V8, but found the diced tomatoes gave the chili more body, which I like. I don't add broth because, as I already indicated, I like more body and less juice in my chili. And I prefer chunks of white onion rather than diced; again for the body. But I've used diced too.

HINT: With more body, left over warmed up chili makes a great topping on a taco salad. Sprinkle the warmed (reheated) chili with grated cheese to make the salad yummy gooey cheesy.

Your roommate has good taste in chili.

it sounds good