Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is it okay to trust Rush Limbaugh, knowing that he's a drug addict?

So many conservatives quote him here. I've never used drugs and doubt I should trust anybody who does.

Please advise!

Drug addicts and alcoholics will always be that, no matter how long it's been since they've used BTW

I have to answer your question with a question of my own: Why do you care about Rush, or trusting him with anything? He should have no impact on your life or ideas whatsoever. Trust should not even be an issue concerning him, or any big-mouthed, opinionated propaganda spewers on talk news programs. If you are an informed, intelligent, free-thinking person, you have what you need to form your own opinions, and you need him for absolutely nothing.

You should not trust any single news source. To get both sides of the story, you should watch/listen to several news sources report on the same event. Then make up your mind as to which story resembles the truth. I routinely watch:

Fox News, BBC America, ABC News, and PBS News. And occasionally add in Vice News on HBO for commentary.

He got addicted to pain killers due his back. Yours is a heap excuse for dismissal of his usually thoughtful insight on all matters political.

• skeptik
      1 month agoReport

"usually thoughtful insight on all matters political."

Now THAT'S funny.
      Thanks for the chuckle.

• y

Sort of funny considering all the enabling, help, and excuses the left gives addicts at this point. The epidemic almost normalizes it. That being said, Rush is a talking head, no better or worse then any other talking head. Those one either side that believe talking heads without verifying, are idiots.

• skeptik
      4 weeks agoReport

So, you agree that Rush should have gone to jail, just as he demanded for everyone else.

Good to know.

he might not have done drugs, i dont trust drug addicts myself

• Rayal

No I don't trust him to be anything more than a bloviating gasbag who gets paid big bucks to tout the right wing line no matter what the subject is.

His drug addiction or fetish (alleged) for froggy little native boys in leather aprons in the Dominican Republic are personal failures and really don't affect my distrust for him politically speaking.

you elected 0bama and he was a drug addict

• Oh he's okay with A REPUBLICUNT being a draft dodging, college-flunking cocaine addict and raging alcoholic. NO PROBLEM! ....But if a Democrat ever as much as j-walks, we'll never hear the end of LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP...because republicunt supporters ARE DOG SHlT LIARS.

• Foofa

Turns out Limbaugh was a questionable source even before he started using drugs.

I care less that he is a drug addict and more that he is idiot.

The drugs are irrelevant.  He is a lying gas bag is the reason not to trust him.

• He was also found guilty of RUNNING A DRUG RING, which is a a BIG HUGE CRIME, so not to be dismissed as no big deal.