Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Is it okay to trust Rush Limbaugh, knowing that he's a drug addict?

So many conservatives quote him here. I've never used drugs and doubt I should trust anybody who does.

Please advise!

Update:

Drug addicts and alcoholics will always be that, no matter how long it's been since they've used BTW

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I have to answer your question with a question of my own: Why do you care about Rush, or trusting him with anything? He should have no impact on your life or ideas whatsoever. Trust should not even be an issue concerning him, or any big-mouthed, opinionated propaganda spewers on talk news programs. If you are an informed, intelligent, free-thinking person, you have what you need to form your own opinions, and you need him for absolutely nothing.

• 1 month ago

You should not trust any single news source. To get both sides of the story, you should watch/listen to several news sources report on the same event. Then make up your mind as to which story resembles the truth. I routinely watch:

Fox News, BBC America, ABC News, and PBS News. And occasionally add in Vice News on HBO for commentary.

• 1 month ago

He got addicted to pain killers due his back. Yours is a heap excuse for dismissal of his usually thoughtful insight on all matters political.

• skeptik
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

"usually thoughtful insight on all matters political."

Now THAT'S funny.
      Thanks for the chuckle.

• y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sort of funny considering all the enabling, help, and excuses the left gives addicts at this point. The epidemic almost normalizes it. That being said, Rush is a talking head, no better or worse then any other talking head. Those one either side that believe talking heads without verifying, are idiots.

• skeptik
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

So, you agree that Rush should have gone to jail, just as he demanded for everyone else.

Good to know.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

he might not have done drugs, i dont trust drug addicts myself

• Rayal
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No I don't trust him to be anything more than a bloviating gasbag who gets paid big bucks to tout the right wing line no matter what the subject is.

His drug addiction or fetish (alleged) for froggy little native boys in leather aprons in the Dominican Republic are personal failures and really don't affect my distrust for him politically speaking.

• 1 month ago

you elected 0bama and he was a drug addict

• Oh he's okay with A REPUBLICUNT being a draft dodging, college-flunking cocaine addict and raging alcoholic. NO PROBLEM! ....But if a Democrat ever as much as j-walks, we'll never hear the end of LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP...because republicunt supporters ARE DOG SHlT LIARS.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Turns out Limbaugh was a questionable source even before he started using drugs.

• 1 month ago

I care less that he is a drug addict and more that he is idiot.

• 1 month ago

The drugs are irrelevant.  He is a lying gas bag is the reason not to trust him.

• He was also found guilty of RUNNING A DRUG RING, which is a a BIG HUGE CRIME, so not to be dismissed as no big deal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.