According to the DNC anyone who opposes the military industrial complex and war is a Russian agent, so were boomer hippies Russian agents?

According to their neoliberal propaganda promoted by the mockingbird media aka corporate media that pumps out state propaganda to smear anyone who opposes the establishment

Update:

According to the DNC Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian asset, the media Says that too, like cnn

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不 Nope the Russian agents are the ones who are pretending to be against the military industrial complex and the wars so they can let their Sugarvladdy, do as he wants.

• 4 weeks ago

Sorry but it is the RNC and under Republican leadership, in my lifetime, have left allies to die. We don't oppose the military or war but the political idiots that are running it. As for being a Russian agent that is what the Donald is heading for.

• 4 weeks ago

I agree with respondent David MI711 that there is no veracity in anything you have stated, asker. This leads some of us to wonder if you are yet another Russian MAFIA dissension-sowing troll.

• Mike
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Aha! McCarthy was right: Ike was a Commie.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

have sex, you incel freak.

• Taylor4 weeks agoReport

I'm not an incel you propagandized freak who has no original thoughts

• 4 weeks ago

You misinterpret the DNC because you have been spoon fed lies from right wing media sources. So I have to dismiss this question.

• Flower
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

LOL. The Democrats and their media benefactors keep trying to distort the facts. Tulsi Gabbard was in the military, has a good mind, and is independent thinking. And she has an objective world view and understands other views. You are right. It is anti-establishment which includes both major parties who dont like change. The Swamp.

• 4 weeks ago

Did you get any on your shoes when you puked out that pile of crap? There is absolutely nothing correct in that statement.

• 4 weeks ago

[citation missing]

• skeptik
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Well, since you say so.

Oh wait, that's not actually the way any of this works.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.