Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Stop the mass murder of innocent questions today?

How can we make Yahoo stop this?

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

You can't make them stop it unless they suspend all the reporting trolls on here.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

For the most part, Yahoo Answers is a scam itself.

Mainly because if you are targeted, there is very little to nothing you can do about it.

Source(s): You won't like this, but part of the problem was the introduction of the anonymous feature, but if was like that before, just not as bad.
  • You probably pissed off and offended many people, especially Reynaldo Weeks and or Corvus Blackthorne. Also when you "ask" questions... Make sure they are questions and no fragments...

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

One great way of reducing this problem is refraining from posting non-questions. Too many people post unanswerable statements like "I gain weight," "I’m on TV?," or "Look at my girlfriend." People need to know how to add an update to their questions, so others can answer.

A rule of thumb is to try to include words like what, why, how, where, who, etc. in one's questions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cory
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

How do we make it stop? Follow the rules. Also, it isn’t Yahoo. It’s likely some user who is tired of your troll questions.

• Sam
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

That didn't seem like a troll question that was reported, but there are a lot of troll questions, and most of them don't get reported or when they are, they don't get removed.

• Nini
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Today????? It's like that all the time.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.