Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

My bf and I was in line  at store. He wanted to make out but I felt uncomfortable. He grabbed my neck and tried to make me. Is this abuse?

I felt this was not the time and place for that 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Linda
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Yes, he was out of line with you while you were in line.

• Burgoo
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

ANOTHER RAPE BY THE PATRIARCHY

• David
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

So he has no respect for you. Why are you still with him.

• cat
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You are correct, it is awkward, rude, and downright unhygienic to make out with someone while waiting on line at a store. Ew. I wouldn't say this is abuse, he must not have realized that you were absolutely serious about not making out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • drip
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes that is abuse. Abuse drone have to happen a routine bases for it to be abuse,

This isn’t a about can you call the police about. It is about YOU putting up with it. You need to be clear and say Never do that to me again, it was not right to do. You don’t make me kiss you under any circumstances. You say no clear and loud

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I mean, um. Kinda a little. If he used physical force to get what he wants it's abusive behaviour yes. You said no, and he used physical force to try and get his way. It was an abusive action.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Abuse is something that is ongoing over time. Legally I guess it would be considered assault but police wouldn't arrest him for that unless you were injured. You need to confront him about this and tell him if he ever lays a hand on you again when you don't want him to that you are leaving. A real man will respect a woman and as permission before he touches her or kisses her.

• drip
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

So wrong. Abuse can happen once. It doe not have to be on going to be considered abuse.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.