Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Should I have sex with a guy and see if it could develop into a relationship ?

Im trying out online dating and the guys that I message either never respond or whenever I talk to them i have to carry the conversation because they are just giving one worded replies and they just seem uninterested. 

So i’m thinking what if I offer to have sex with one of the guys to get there attention, have them take me on a date and then see where things go. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No that's getting the cart ahead of the horse. It's done the other way around. Relationship then sex. It's the chase that interests us men so don't end the chase before it gets started.

• rick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sex will get his attention. Good sex will keep him coming back for more. A good personality will make this into a relationship.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If he's making no attempt to get to know you to begin with then I wouldn't bother.

• 1 month ago

you must be a horny lil bugga

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Are you really that desperate? I am in my 40s and when I think of every couple I know in a long term relationship, not one of them started with casual sex. You are going to be letting these men use as a throwaway sex doll. If you think so little of yourself then you need to consider therapy.

A real relationship that lasts begins with friendship. Hense the word boyFRIEND.

• 1 month ago

No doubt many will be happy to take you up on your offer. Just be prepared to feel bad if they turn you down after they meet you. And of course they might feel bad if you change your mind after you meet them. And they might express how bad they feel.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.