Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Facebook banned more fake Russian and Iranian accounts. Has Trump failed to keep us safe or does he just simply not care?

Update:

The social network also says it is beefing up efforts to protect the site in the run-up to the 2020 elections. For instance: It’s going to call false news false.

https://www.vox.com/recode/2019/10/21/20925134/fac...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Safe from them talking??????

Just how does that work when there's free speech and they aren't even in the US? I don't have a problem with them telling us stuff. You just have to take the source into account.

• 4 weeks ago

maybe he didnt know that was going on

• Flower
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Do you have a source for this brilliant revelation that there are bot accounts in Russia and Iran? Most of the hacking is done by the CIA inside the U.S.

• John W
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I thought Facebook was supposed to get rid of "fake news" yet they allow Trump's campaign lies, and the selling of their personal info. Anyone using Facebook at this point is a fool

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I know, right??? Trump should have written programs to keep hackers out of the US entirely.  Why can't our president write hacker-proof programs that stops all hackers everywhere from any hacking attack on the entire web?  

You are a MORON!!!

• 4 weeks ago

Demonstrating how ludicrous you are being:

You have posted a question about Facebook, are you are Chinese communist of do you just vote Democrat?

Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 4 weeks ago

Trump actually wants us unsafe, because he thinks that favors him.

• McNamara
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

So you guys think Trump runs Facebook now? LOL

• 4 weeks ago

Most of the fake accounts are just people who got banned for.posting memes lol, most of the fake accounts I know of are Americans posting memes

Source(s): You're propagandized
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.