alan asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

Could my poor diet be the cause for such chronic fatigue?

I also have several mental health issues like OCD and social anxiety. OCD prevents me from going out sometimes since I get stressed out looking at the damn floor thinking I’ll be contaminated and rather stay home and not deal with that. I actually have a poor diet. So much junk food to be honest haven’t been to the gym in two years actually and I’m 22. It’s to the point where sometimes the smallest thing like brushing my teeth where  I can’t be bothered with and I’m always so tired. Would a proper diet and exercise help?

Best Answer

Absolutely! Cut back on the crabs, sugar, sugary drinks, and devote an hour daily for exercise, even if it’s just a brisk walk. Another suggestion is to see a Dr for an antidepressant while you’re working on yourself.

• A C
      4 weeks agoReport

Alan, I think he means carbs, not crabs. 

Of course a diet affects your mood. Your mental problems could well be caused by your bad diet. Get some healthy food and vitamin supplements and you will be a lot happier.

• A C

Yes.  Eat better and exercise.  Start by just getting outside and taking a walk.  You need some fresh air.