Do Christians support Arabs over Jews in spite of Jesus being Jew?

The Christians hate Jews For They Think Jews killed Jesus?????

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

Christians do not hate Jews

Racists do

• 3 weeks ago

No, we don't, and we don't. No Jew alive today is guilty of Jesus' death. Think again, bigot.

• 3 weeks ago

You have been completely misinformed. You simply can't condemn an entire people for the acts of a few zealots. If so, we must condemn all Romans and Jews for the crucifixion of our Lord and Savior. That would be profoundly unjustified.

• 3 weeks ago

True don't Christians don't hate Jews--some who think they're Christians do, but not ones who understand what actually went on in the first century. The ones who have had their history re-written for them, don't know not to, and some do--still--call Jews the "murderers of our Lord." Which is garbage, but what they've been taught.

• jon pike
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I agree. It's like saying I hate today's Italians because they threw my Christian brothers and sisters to the lions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Jews were told lies to make them think Jesus wanted to rule over them which wasn't true so the Jews supported his crucifixion at that time, some still deny that he is the Messiah too but we don't hate Jews we just disagree with them.

• L'nya
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Jehovah God's Name in Arabic is Yahwa Allah-Psalms 83:18;Acts 2:5-11. jw.org

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No. The first Christians are Jews. Christian really was just a name that the gentiles used for the followers of the Messiah from Israel -- Yahshua (Jesus). Roman Catholic's replacement theology and the usurping of the religion, is where that kind of talk begins. Jesus was a Jew, and the people He was mostly speaking to where Jews.

He was famous in Israel. It was the Sanhedrin that despised Him, and they worked with the Roman authorities to have Jesus killed. Jesus was passed back and forth... Pontius Pilate didn't want to put Him to death as he saw Him as innocent. Herod thought Jesus was not a threat and sent Him back. But the Sanhedrin kept pushing for His execution, and they finally got their way.

Even back when Jesus was preaching around Israel, the Pharisees and Saduccees would approach Him and try to trip Him up in order to accuse Him of something, in order to put Him to death. Ultimately, He was put to death for the charge of blasphemy, because He made Himself equal to God... and Jesus didn't deny this, but affirmed it - saying that before Abraham was "I Am."

Though we have to understand that Jesus came for the purpose of saving His people from their sins, and His people meaning anyone from any ethnic background that would come to believe on Him, trust in His name, and receive His Spirit. Ultimately, Jesus was on the cross as a substitute taking the place of those who He was paying for, which includes me and everyone else who has received that payment. Jesus forgave all those who placed Him on the cross, not holding that against them.

The only thing that would be held against us, is if we don't receive the sacrifice that Jesus made, and treating His body, blood, and life as if they were worthless. That is the greatest insult, for His sacrifice to be treated as if it were nothing to a person. Everything else can be forgiven.

The New Testament clearly explains that Jews and Gentiles (male and female) are One in Christ Jesus. All believers are made equals, and all are part of the family of God, and citizens of heaven, when we receive the Spirit of God through Jesus, and payment of our sins. Paul (Shaul) explains that the branches of unbelief/disbelief regarding those Jews who rejected Him, even these people can be grafted back into the Vine (symbolically Jesus) through receiving Him. In other words, if we want to be connected, we will be connected. If we don't want to be connected, then we won't be connected.

We can't belong to God, and reject God - and God was revealed through the Son, as Jesus is the manifestation of God in human flesh. God in Christ reconciling the world unto Himself. God was manifest in the flesh. The Word of God, even Immanuel (with us is God) was with us... He was in the earth. I'm part Jewish and Gentile and I'm fully saved. The flesh profits nothing, but the Spirit of God is Life Eternal. If someone is Arab, Jew, Ethiopian, Japanese, Mexican, German...whatever --- whoever belongs to God are each others brothers and sisters, through the Spirit of adoption.

• L'nya
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Matt 7:21-23;1 Sam 15:22; John 17:3;John 14:15;1 John 5:3;2 Tim 3:1,5;Matt 24:51;2 Tim 2:19 jw.org

• Brian
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

I don't remember anyone dying and you getting elected as spokesman for "The Christians".

• 3 weeks ago

"Judge not by the flesh but judge by righteous judgment."..Jesus Christ

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I support Jesus Christ, who is God, to be preached to all people, including Jews and Arabs, since nobody can avoid hell without believing in Jesus.

And the Jews didn't kill Jesus. It was the Romans if you want to be technical, but Jesus Himself said that no man takes His life. He gave His life

Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell. The truth is that death leads to immediate heaven or hell, depending only on whether the person believed in Jesus for eternal life, or not.

The truth is that Jesus loves you and wants to bless your life freely :) Most of all, Jesus wants you with Him forever, and not in hell. The truth is that every belief except one will lead to eternal torment in the lake of fire for every person. Because nothing pays for our sins except the death and blood of Jesus, the sacrifice of Jesus that is already accomplished by Him . Jesus loves you! The truth is that Jesus is God, and Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins in full, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works, not deeds, not religions. So the only way to heaven and to avoid hell, is by believing in Jesus for eternal life (John 6:47), without adding any of your own works (Romans 4:5). Believe in Jesus to take you to heaven, and you will be in heaven, no matter what, guaranteed. That easy, thanks to Jesus! Tell Jesus that you thank Him that you will be with Him in heaven when you die, because you believe in Jesus! It is too late to be saved, after death

• Chris
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

You are not giving up with your satanic cult? So now I have to block you. Go away.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.