Bill asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Conservatives, just face it, the world has no respect for Trump. Why don't we just impeach him so we can have someone at least decent?

Because of him, the United States is the laughing stock of the world. Having someone else that's better is actually a very easy task. Most people can do a better job than him, so why don't we just impeach him?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

The easiest way to get foreign governments to like you is to give in to their every demand.

An unpopular POTUS doe not give in every time. So, being disliked by foreign governments is part of the job if you do it correctly.

As for respect, did you see how Obama got on in that airport in China? You know, the one where they did not supply any steps to let him get off AF1.

• 4 weeks ago

SO WE CAN REPLACE HIM WITH THAT IDIOT CRIMINAL HILLARY, RIGHT?

• 4 weeks ago

Please..........don't give them any good ideas.........let them crash and burn with this moron.

If they had any brains they'd be drafting Romney right now.

• Will B
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Like whom?

Anyone with a "D" after their name????

• Will B
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

I haven't seen anyone on the ballot from either side that I like in a very long time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Source? I didn't think so.

• Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

source? how about the Whole world laughing at him? how about editorial cartoons, from around the GLOBE, showing him as a whiny baby and buffoon?

• Bill
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Why do you care so much what the world thinks? Oh right, you don't care what the world thinks, but you think you can use it to argue why impeachment is the right thing to do. lol

• Why do you think we give a rip what the world thinks.

Obama bent over for the world and that did not help us at all

America First. Make America Great Again.....more than just slogans, stone cold conviction

• Sfancik
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

All he's doing is putting America alone.  We're not first in anything except proving to the world we're weak and our President can be bought.  You call that great?  I call it embarrassing.

• 4 weeks ago

if believing these lies help you go everyday without killing yourself, you can believe them but don't expect us to believe them.

• 4 weeks ago

Careful. That's blasphemy to them.

• 4 weeks ago

The Left makes the most noise but has no credibility .

Source(s): Being loudest does not make you right , sorry .
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.