If i dislike living in the USA why would I want to live in Canada, australia, New Zealand, the UK, Japan, Israel, or Western Europe?

Update:

If i was a liberal and I hated how the US government worked I would prefer to move to a nation such as China, Russia, Iran, Vietnam, Cuba, or Belarus which has a completely different political agenda from the USA. I figure if i hate the USA I would likely hate similar nations such as the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Australia, and Western Europe as they are simply puppets of the USA. According to Pravda.ru the only sovereign nation in Europe is Russia. All others are puppets of the USA.

Update 2:

Of all the nations I have been to so far I like China, Brazil, Viet Nam, Peru, and Chile and I disliked the Philippines , Canada, and Qatar .I am neutral about Cambodia, Thailand, and Malaysia,

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best Answer

You probably wouldn't like living in those countries either.

• 4 weeks ago

Depends why you dislike living in the US.

Trump is not president of the rest, which is a major benefit for many.

Most have better healthcare, and safer gun laws.

• 4 weeks ago

No clue, but if you're implying that all those nations are just like the USA you are so wrong. I'm guessing you've never been to, let alone lived in, any of those other countries. Yet you judge them.

• 4 weeks ago

go mental and live in chile or something, after all, the worlds your oyster. i assume that means the world is cold and shut tight? oh and contains a valuable pearl, hmm mixed messages on the whole 'world is your oyster' thing, right? crazy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Susie
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

So don’t. DUH!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.