Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Trump has Lost the Respect of the World and Here at Home with Majority Polling for Impeachment and Removal. Is it time for New GOP Candidate?

I am a Republican who voted for Trump but I am also a Republican who wants the party to go on after Trump and since I think he will lose big time. I would prefer another candidate. 

• Tepee

That is baloney.

I didn't want him the first time either!

His ratings are marginally lower then when he was elected the first time. As for having the respect of the "world" that is a non-issue with me.

It would be nice if either Romney or Ben got the nomination, but last time around the DNC sabotaged their campaigns by colluding with ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN to keep them from being nominated. Romney put a dog in a pet carrier outside of his car on a trip and the major news networks made sure every one knew about it. Obama ate dog meat at a barbeque in Africa (it is in his book) and the same news networks were silent.

Our problem isn't as much Trump as it is the networks!

• I hate to inform you but the Networks News ABC,NBC,CBS, and CNN are not biased towards the left or right. they are owned by huge corporations...hardly Lefties.  Fox is owned by a foreign born dude and was never actually meant to be a news show. Ailes created it for Propaganda...a true fact.

• Flower

Thats not true. He is trying to get away from the U.S. being a world dictator and that means other countries have to pay for themselves or share the cost of certain operations and they dont like that. There is no basis for impeachment, it is phony.

• And sending a criminal like Giuliani was a Yuge mistake, that dude is soon to be indicted.

How delusional are you? Look at how he packs them in at any rally. Look at his huge and ever growing war chest.

• A rally is by no means a meaningful or significant thing, Bernie and Warren and Biden and Pete and AOC all pack in a crowd. His popularity is at 40 percent, never been above 50. He is a 1 term anomaly thanks to the help of Russia in 2016. You fools are still looking for proof it was Ukraine ..lol! 

• KaleyK

"Don't care what the rest of the world (especially Europe) thinks about the United States" is a platform of Trump. Whether you agree or disagree with that platform, the fact is that Trump doesn't care about respect from the rest of the world. And polls about impeachment are meaningless. That's the media having a good time and you buying in to it. Impeachment requires a crime, a material crime, about a material issue. Recall that Billy Clinton committed a felony, perjury, a very serious crime in the US judicial system. Yet the Senate would not convict because the crime did not rise to the level of removing a sitting President. Emollients, campaign violations, conflict of interest .... these are not crimes that are worthy of removing a sitting President. Nor is the fact that the President often acts like a bratty teenage girl an impeachable offense.

• KaleyK
      4 weeks agoReport

"we do have" ... then why don't we have articles of impeachment?? I'm not a partisan, no dog in the fight ... my angle is legal. There is no clear cut case for any crime. Check your partisanship.

Trump is gaining America respect across the world, you refuse to acknowledge it.

There's no point, the GOP is finished. This country will be ruled by the Democrats for a very, very, VERY long time.

Good luck with that, it is the Trump party now. The party of dumb and dumber.

They had 13 in 2016. Yet the morons who voted in the primaries thought that chit for brains was the right choice. Why would they change now?

Oh please....every president including Obama has "lost the respect of the world"....who cares??

• Mo1 month agoReport

Given the way the world is going, I would worry if the rest of the world was on board with us. Why do you care so much about what others think? How about doing the right thing by the American people regardless