Crushes are weird?

I have a crush on this girl and I've had this crush for almost a year and a half. She has rejected me twice but even after that i still have feelings. Am I foolish or Dumb for still having feelings. i'm not trying to get her i'm just trying to figure out my feelings.

I think so!! He has insulted me couple of times and I feel like kick his *** but still I like him I scream like.....AHHHHHHHH 😤 I am not trying to get him too.

Feelings don’t have to be mutual, and whatever you’re attracted to isn’t a guarantee of success. Try journaling what’s important in a partner, what you can accept, and what you can bring to a relationship

• Mikey

Crushes are childish.

Sounds like you need to find a new crush

• Mithter T-Reckth
      4 weeks agoReport

Are you an adult? Over 18? If so then just go on a dating site and you might find someone to take your mind off your crush. If not then just realize that you will meet someone eventually

Yeah I hate crushes

• dom4 weeks agoReport

They pull at your heart and they don't let go