Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

Why can I no longer answer people's questions on here?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

it depends on what level you are on. when you are on level 7 you can answer as many questions and you want and ask as many also

• 3 weeks ago

The main reason is usually the person has reached their limit for the day. You posted anonymously so it really hard to answer your question. There could be other reasons like even a glitch or you have to click on the submit tab twice. Every hard to answer without more information.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

did you reach your daily limit ? yahoo has a limit on the number of questions you can answer a day if you see the word in red false that means you reached your limit for the day and you have to wait til 8:00 pm pst pacific standard time when everything resets again for the next day

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Common reasons for that are: you have either reached your limit for posting answers for the YA day OR you're attempting to answer questions by users who have you blocked.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lôn
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

1) You might have reached your limit for the day.....I can't tell which level you're on as you are anonymois.

2) The people whose questions you are trying to answer may have blocked you.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

My guess is either generations of inbreeding, or you have been banned by all the users you are trying to answer.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

You are only allowed to answer so many questions a day depending on what level you are at.  Plus, if the questioner has block you, well ….

• 3 weeks ago

You have reached your daily limit or you are blocked by the question asker.

• 4 weeks ago

i dont know, maybe because you cant

• Sharon
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There is a glitch with the Submit button. Refresh the page and try again. You also will not be able to post if you have reached your daily limit or you try to put a percentage sign in your posts, and you will not be able to answer questions if an asker has you blocked.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.