Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What would you give to sit in the room when Trump is speaking just to be able to yell "OH Dude, would you PLEASE just SHUT THE HELL UP???"?

Best Answer

I always have to turn the TV mute when he is on. His lying and stupid ramblings are unbearable.

I didn't know if you knew this, but there's something called twitter. That is where liberals are supposed to complain about dumb political shiit not on fuucking yahoo answers

• I was never a fan of twitter and now that Trump has shown me what its true purpose is I especially want nothing to do with it, ever. Twitter can go to hell.

Imagine an episode of The Simpsons. The family is watching Trump on TV.

Lisa: Can't you see, it's a moral imperative that Donald Trump be impeached !

Homer: Wait - I wanna see him do more funny stuff.

Nancy Pelosi's position is that of Homer's.

******* libtard, prepare to get DESTROYED with facts and logic!

I would give my life savings for the opportunity to defecate on his desk, that'll teach him.

• Henry

Nobody cares what Trump says unless they are Dems that think they will be able to use it.

Maybe beer for a week.

You'd get silenced by chants, then dismissed by Trump and laughed at.